Do you have a compensation system and strategy for motivating and rewarding your best employees…and weeding-out underperformers?
Call Bob today for a free consultation…and improve your employee’s motivation, productivity and performance.
Baber Turnaround Consulting helps take the stress out of compensation issues and will:
- Provide real-world compensation information for specific geographic areas and specific jobs, to help you develop a strategy to make sure that employees are paid fairly
- Create meaningful job descriptions specifying required core competencies, define career paths and establish realistic compensation ranges based on employee knowledge and performance
- Develop bonus/incentive plans which give employees the opportunity to make more money, even if their current base pay is “red circled” because they are at the top of their pay range
- Use “Employee Capability Assessments” to cultivate teamwork, define training curriculums, improve time management skills and help employees realize their full potential
- Administer a “360-degree survey” to a cross-section of employees, in a guaranteed, confidential process. This powerful technique reveals to owners what employees really think about the company, their managers and current business issues, including possible solutions, without fear of “shooting the messenger.”
In a nutshell, we become trusted advisors because we take the time to understand the problem, challenge assumptions, offer options and don’t pull any punches...with an honest, caring, respectful approach.
“Bob Baber has been of great assistance in helping us evaluate and align our compensation structure. His guidance in factoring in the essential criteria has enabled us to remain competitive for the types of talented people that our business requires.”
Sonny Hines, Chairman Nelson Oil Company, Inc.
“I am the President and CEO of a fast growing, mid-sized importing and distribution company here in the Triad. Our industry, like most industries in today's fast paced business world, is undergoing many rapid changes.
At the request of my CPA firm, I set up a meeting with Bob Baber to explore possible ways he could help to position our company for the future. I have used outside consultants in the past with mixed results, but I always had the feeling that my "hired guns" were not really sharing our vision, or that concerned about what happened to the company.
Simply put, they were there to just punch the clock.
From our first meeting, Bob immediately struck me as a focused, straight shooter who had both the experience to guide us through murky waters, and the interest to be a contributing partner in our success.
His 'half-day at a time' formula works very well within our operating structure. Without hesitation, I would heartily recommend Bob to any company who is seeking a fresh, informed, and objective viewpoint.”